Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
If ham is on your holiday menu, we recommend trying this recipe with an excellent pineapple taste. Add it to your healthy dinner table spread and enjoy with friends and family!
Smoked Ham, 4 to 5 pounds
1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tbsp Dry Mustard
1 can Pineapple Rings, drained
1 small jar, Maraschino Cherries (optional)
1/4 cup Whole Cloves
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix together pineapple juice, brown sugar, and dry mustard until brown sugar is fully dissolved.
3. In a baking dish, place ham with cut side down, and top pineapple slices and cherries using toothpicks if needed to secure them in place. Push cloves into the ham and baste with glaze.
4. Bake in oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until glaze has baked into ham. Baste with glaze every 30 minutes.
5. Broil for minutes or until pineapple rings are browned.
6. Remove from oven, slice, serve and enjoy!
It's been two weeks into the new year.. Have you started those resolutions yet? Sometimes it is hard to maintain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3 days ago