Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Try a new twist on sweet potatoes with this easy to make side dish that will please the whole family. Add to your choice of protein and enjoy!
3 medium Sweet Potatoes, scrubbed
1/4 cup Honey
4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
A pinch Kosher Salt, or to taste
2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use fork to poke holes in a sweet potatoes and wrap in foil. Place wrapped sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with foil and roast in the oven until tender, about 60 to 70 minutes.
3. When finished roasting, unwrap sweet potatoes and let sit until cool enough to handle.
4. Increase oven to 450°F.
5. In a small pan, combine honey and butter, and add salt to taste. Bring mixture to a simmer over low heat and stir occasionally to combine ingredients. Remove pan from heat and stir in vinegar.
6. Use your hands to smash cooled sweet potatoes (skin included) and tear into smaller pieces. Place pieces in a bowl and add half of honey and butter mixture. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
7. Place sweet potato pieces (skin side down) on a baking sheet and roast until crisp and browned, about 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Drizzle with remaining honey and butter mixture, serve and enjoy!
Smoking can be a hard habit to kick! Fortunately, there are all-natural ways to curb those cravings and the other… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 hours ago