Ingredients 2teaspoonssesame seeds 1teaspoonminced garlic 1/4cupchopped scallion 3Tablespoonslow sodium soy sauce 1TablespoonAsian sesame oil 1teaspooncoarse...
Enjoy a sweet gluten-free treat at home without turning on the oven. Pack them for a mid-day snack, or serve for dessert after a nutritious meal!
1 cup Raw Almonds
1 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
10-12 medium Dates, pitted
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips/ Coconut Flakes/ Cacao nibs/ Raisins, optional
1/4 – 1/2 cup Water
1. Add almonds and oats to food processor and blend until you have a fine powder.
2. Add dates to powder and continue to blend until mixed.
3. Add water, 1/4 cup at a time as needed, and blend until a dough-like mixture forms.
4. Add dark chocolate chips/ coconut flakes/ raisins if desired and blend until mixed in.
5. Remove from food processor and roll dough into bite sized balls.
6. Place balls on a lined baking sheet and put in fridge until firm enough to pick up and eat.
In the hot summer sun, or the middle of winter, hydration is a key part of your daily health. Use these facts and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Stay healthy while treating your friends and family with this tasty side dish from the Bell Lifestyle Kitchen! Get… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago
Bell's Echinacea Immune Support. Nutritional support for the immune system and help for germ protection. Learn more… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…6 days ago