Desserts can be healthy too! Try this fun and easy treat and feel free to substitute any toppings you prefer! Ingredients: 2 cups oat flour 1 zucchini,...
Enjoy a sweet gluten-free treat at home without turning on the oven. Pack them for a mid-day snack, or serve for dessert after a nutritious meal!
1 cup Raw Almonds
1 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
10-12 medium Dates, pitted
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips/ Coconut Flakes/ Cacao nibs/ Raisins, optional
1/4 – 1/2 cup Water
1. Add almonds and oats to food processor and blend until you have a fine powder.
2. Add dates to powder and continue to blend until mixed.
3. Add water, 1/4 cup at a time as needed, and blend until a dough-like mixture forms.
4. Add dark chocolate chips/ coconut flakes/ raisins if desired and blend until mixed in.
5. Remove from food processor and roll dough into bite sized balls.
6. Place balls on a lined baking sheet and put in fridge until firm enough to pick up and eat.
Anyone in the Calgary, Alberta area should drop by Glenmore Landing Sangster's! The Sangster’s flyer contains a $3… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…16 hours ago
Irritable bowel syndrome affects 6-18% of people worldwide. Diet, stress, poor sleep and changes in gut bacteria ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…7 days ago