Enjoy a new salad with dinner this summer, and try this recipe at home to share with friends and family. Add it as a side dish to your choice of main...
Enjoy a sweet gluten-free treat at home without turning on the oven. Pack them for a mid-day snack, or serve for dessert after a nutritious meal!
1 cup Raw Almonds
1 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
10-12 medium Dates, pitted
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips/ Coconut Flakes/ Cacao nibs/ Raisins, optional
1/4 – 1/2 cup Water
1. Add almonds and oats to food processor and blend until you have a fine powder.
2. Add dates to powder and continue to blend until mixed.
3. Add water, 1/4 cup at a time as needed, and blend until a dough-like mixture forms.
4. Add dark chocolate chips/ coconut flakes/ raisins if desired and blend until mixed in.
5. Remove from food processor and roll dough into bite sized balls.
6. Place balls on a lined baking sheet and put in fridge until firm enough to pick up and eat.