If you’re looking for a new recipe to try on the grill, we recommend this marinated pork tenderloin. Share with family and friends, and enjoy! Ingredients: 2...
Enjoy a sweet gluten-free treat at home without turning on the oven. Pack them for a mid-day snack, or serve for dessert after a nutritious meal!
1 cup Raw Almonds
1 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
10-12 medium Dates, pitted
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips/ Coconut Flakes/ Cacao nibs/ Raisins, optional
1/4 – 1/2 cup Water
1. Add almonds and oats to food processor and blend until you have a fine powder.
2. Add dates to powder and continue to blend until mixed.
3. Add water, 1/4 cup at a time as needed, and blend until a dough-like mixture forms.
4. Add dark chocolate chips/ coconut flakes/ raisins if desired and blend until mixed in.
5. Remove from food processor and roll dough into bite sized balls.
6. Place balls on a lined baking sheet and put in fridge until firm enough to pick up and eat.
Try this easy to make corn on the cob recipe at home as part of a delicious summer dinner. Enjoy! Ingredients: 5 ears Corn, husks removed 1/2 cup Low-Fat...
Quiz! Which of these healthy foods delivers the highest percentage of potassium per 100g serving? Avocados, Acorn S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Make a dessert at home that everyone can enjoy with this fantastic coffee cake recipe from Bell!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago