If you’re looking for a new recipe to try on the grill, we recommend this marinated pork tenderloin. Share with family and friends, and enjoy! Ingredients: 2...
Fire up the grill this summer and make this mixed vegetable platter to go with your favorite BBQ’d dish. Share with friends and family, and enjoy!
1 medium Eggplant, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
1 medium Red Bell Pepper, cut into wedges
1 medium Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into wedges
1 large Red Onion, cut into wedges
18 spears Asparagus, trimmed
12 medium Cremini Mushrooms, stemmed
6 cloves Garlic, minced
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
1 tbsp Oregano, chopped
1tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Add all vegetables to bowl and mix to fully cover in marinade.
3. Cover bowl and place in fridge to marinate for 2 hours. Stir vegetables after 1 hour.
4. Lightly oil grill and turn on at high heat.
5. Cook all vegetables for approximately 6 minutes each side, or until fully cooked.
6. Place cooked vegetables on platter and serve. Enjoy!
Try this easy to make corn on the cob recipe at home as part of a delicious summer dinner. Enjoy! Ingredients: 5 ears Corn, husks removed 1/2 cup Low-Fat...
Quiz! Which of these healthy foods delivers the highest percentage of potassium per 100g serving? Avocados, Acorn S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Make a dessert at home that everyone can enjoy with this fantastic coffee cake recipe from Bell!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago