Ingredients 2teaspoonssesame seeds 1teaspoonminced garlic 1/4cupchopped scallion 3Tablespoonslow sodium soy sauce 1TablespoonAsian sesame oil 1teaspooncoarse...
Fire up the grill this summer and make this mixed vegetable platter to go with your favorite BBQ’d dish. Share with friends and family, and enjoy!
1 medium Eggplant, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
1 medium Red Bell Pepper, cut into wedges
1 medium Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into wedges
1 large Red Onion, cut into wedges
18 spears Asparagus, trimmed
12 medium Cremini Mushrooms, stemmed
6 cloves Garlic, minced
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
1 tbsp Oregano, chopped
1tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Add all vegetables to bowl and mix to fully cover in marinade.
3. Cover bowl and place in fridge to marinate for 2 hours. Stir vegetables after 1 hour.
4. Lightly oil grill and turn on at high heat.
5. Cook all vegetables for approximately 6 minutes each side, or until fully cooked.
6. Place cooked vegetables on platter and serve. Enjoy!
In the hot summer sun, or the middle of winter, hydration is a key part of your daily health. Use these facts and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Stay healthy while treating your friends and family with this tasty side dish from the Bell Lifestyle Kitchen! Get… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago
Bell's Echinacea Immune Support. Nutritional support for the immune system and help for germ protection. Learn more… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…6 days ago