Ingredients 2teaspoonssesame seeds 1teaspoonminced garlic 1/4cupchopped scallion 3Tablespoonslow sodium soy sauce 1TablespoonAsian sesame oil 1teaspooncoarse...
If you’re looking for a new recipe to try on the grill, we recommend this marinated pork tenderloin. Share with family and friends, and enjoy!
2 1/2 pounds Pork Tenderloin
3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 cloves of Garlic, minced
1/2 up Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Honey
1 1/2 tsp Coarsely Ground Pepper
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1. In a bowl, combine and whisk apple cider vinegar, honey, olive oil, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
2. Pour marinade mixture into large zip-lock bag and add pork tenderloin. Seal bag and chill in fridge minimum 4 hours, or overnight. Turn occasionally.
3. Remove pork from fridge, and preheat grill to medium-high heat while pork warms to room temperature.
4. Grill tenderloin, with lid closed, for eight (8) to ten (10) minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 155F.
5. Remove from gill and let sit ten (10) minutes before slicing. Serve with your choice of side dishes and enjoy!
In the hot summer sun, or the middle of winter, hydration is a key part of your daily health. Use these facts and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Stay healthy while treating your friends and family with this tasty side dish from the Bell Lifestyle Kitchen! Get… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago
Bell's Echinacea Immune Support. Nutritional support for the immune system and help for germ protection. Learn more… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…6 days ago