Ingredients 2 cups fresh spinach 1 cup brewed tea herbal green, white, or black) 1 cup coconut milk 1 ripe pear cored and peeled, if desired 1 ripe apple...
If you’re looking to try a new healthy dish at home, try this tasty roasted chicken recipe!
1 whole Chicken, 5 lbs
1 small Onion, peeled and quartered
3 cloves Garlic, peeled and quartered
3 sprigs Fresh Thyme
3 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
2 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp Salt
½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
1. Place chicken in roasting pan on counter, preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine onion, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Mix lightly and place mixture into cavity of chicken.
3. Tie legs of chicken together with kitchen string. Pull wings together over breast of chicken and tie in place by wrapping string around the wings and body.
4. Rub the chicken with mixture of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
5. Place chicken in oven (breast side down) and roast. Turn chicken over and continue roasting for 1 ½ hours, or until thermometer reads 175°F at thickest part of thigh.
6. Remove from oven, let rest 10 minutes before removing strings and carving.
When it comes to your joints, we want them to move smoothly; this becomes difficult as we age. Even young people ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…5 days ago