Ingredients: • 2 tbsp sunflower oil • 3 tbsp medium curry paste • 2 medium onions, roughly chopped • around 5 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into...
If you’re looking for a new healthy dessert or snack, try this tasty date and nut bread recipe!
1 cup Dates, pitted and chopped
1 cup Whole-Wheat Flour
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
¾ cup Brown Sugar, packed
½ cup Walnuts, chopped
½ cup Coffee, strongly brewed and hot
2 large Eggs
7 tbsp Butter, unsalted and softened
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ tsp Salt
1) Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease 9×5 inch loaf pan.
2) In a large bowl, add dates and coffee. Cover and let stand until dates become soft, approximately 15 minutes. Drain coffee (save and set aside) and let dates cool.
3) In a medium bowl, add flours, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, whisk together.
4) In a medium bowl, use electric mixer to beat butter and sugar until well mixed and light. Add eggs, applesauce, vanilla and drained coffee and mix until well combined.
5) With electric mixer on low, add flour mixture, dates, and walnuts to bowl and mix until just combined.
6) Spread mixture in greased pan and bake until center is fully cooked, approximately 1 hour.
7) Remove from oven and let stand to cool for 10 minutes, transfer to wire rack to complete cooling.
When pain persists, it can reduce your sleep, drain your energy, and affect your daily interactions with others. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…17 hours ago
Stay healthy while treating your friends and family with this shareable dish from the Bell Lifestyle Kitchen! Get o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Healthy hair strands begins with a healthy scalp, and it needs to be properly cared for on a regular basis. Here a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago