Ingredients: • 2 tbsp sunflower oil • 3 tbsp medium curry paste • 2 medium onions, roughly chopped • around 5 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into...
If you’re looking to try a new dish excellent for friends and family, try this tasty turkey pie recipe!
1lb. Ground Turkey
2 large Eggs
2 cups Tomato Sauce
1 cup Fresh Mozzarella, cubed
1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed and cut into rectangles (chilled)
1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
½ cup Celery, chopped
½ cup Carrots, chopped
½ cup Onion, chopped
½ cup Parsley, chopped
¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat oven to 425ºF.
2) In a small bowl beat together 1 egg and 1 tsp water.
3) In a large bowl, add celery, carrots, onion, garlic, parsley, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, and mix.
4) Add 1 egg and turkey to large bowl and mix until loosely combined. Form meatballs, approximately 1 ½ inch round.
5) Heat a large skillet over medium to high heat and drizzle with olive oil. Add meatballs and saute until golden brown, approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
6) Spread 1 cup of tomato sauce in 9 inch pie pan, and arrange meatballs evenly.
7) Spread second cup of tomato sauce and mozzarella over meatballs and top with puff pastry pieces in a circular pattern to cover. Brush lightly with egg and water mixture and bake until puff pastry is golden brown, approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
When pain persists, it can reduce your sleep, drain your energy, and affect your daily interactions with others. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…17 hours ago
Stay healthy while treating your friends and family with this shareable dish from the Bell Lifestyle Kitchen! Get o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Healthy hair strands begins with a healthy scalp, and it needs to be properly cared for on a regular basis. Here a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago