Desserts can be healthy too! Try this fun and easy treat and feel free to substitute any toppings you prefer! Ingredients: 2 cups oat flour 1 zucchini,...
This low carb cauliflower risotto recipe is an extremely healthy side dish that can be made in just 30 minutes!
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the cauliflower in a food processor and whiz until it resembles rice.
2. Melt 40g butter in a deep flameproof casserole over low heat. Cook mushrooms and garlic, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened.
3. Add the rice and cauliflower and stir to coat, then add stock and increase heat to high.
4. Bring to the boil, then cover tightly with foil and bake for 25 minutes or until rice is al dente.
5. Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes. Stir the cream through risotto and season.
6. Meanwhile, melt remaining 40g butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
7. Drizzle butterover risotto. Scatter with nuts and parmesan to serve.
Anyone in the Calgary, Alberta area should drop by Glenmore Landing Sangster's! The Sangster’s flyer contains a $3… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…16 hours ago
Irritable bowel syndrome affects 6-18% of people worldwide. Diet, stress, poor sleep and changes in gut bacteria ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…7 days ago