Desserts can be healthy too! Try this fun and easy treat and feel free to substitute any toppings you prefer! Ingredients: 2 cups oat flour 1 zucchini,...
Take parnsips to another level with this easy and nutritious vegan recipe from Bell lifestyle Kitchen!
• 400g parsnip Parsnip peeled and cut into chunks
• 600g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
• 60ml olive oil, plus a drizzle to serve
• 3 unpeeled garlic cloves
• 1 tsp ground nutmeg (around 1 clove)
• 100g flour
• 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
• ½ small pack thyme, leaves picked, to serve
• 30g walnuts, toasted and chopped, to serve
Anyone in the Calgary, Alberta area should drop by Glenmore Landing Sangster's! The Sangster’s flyer contains a $3… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…16 hours ago
Irritable bowel syndrome affects 6-18% of people worldwide. Diet, stress, poor sleep and changes in gut bacteria ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…7 days ago