Ingredients 2teaspoonssesame seeds 1teaspoonminced garlic 1/4cupchopped scallion 3Tablespoonslow sodium soy sauce 1TablespoonAsian sesame oil 1teaspooncoarse...
Try this new, healthy take on pizza crust at home, and add your choice of toppings to create a pizza that your friends and family can enjoy together!
1 head Cauliflower, broken into florets
2 medium Eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat over to 400°F.
2. Place cauliflower in food processor and pulse until fine. Steam cauliflower and drain well. Let cool.
3. In a medium sized bowl, add cauliflower, eggs, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, and garlic powder. Mix all ingredients well.
4. Transfer mixture to the middle of your baking sheet and spread into a circle. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Top crust with your choice of sauce and vegetables, bake for an additional 10 minutes at 400°F, and enjoy!
In the hot summer sun, or the middle of winter, hydration is a key part of your daily health. Use these facts and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Stay healthy while treating your friends and family with this tasty side dish from the Bell Lifestyle Kitchen! Get… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago
Bell's Echinacea Immune Support. Nutritional support for the immune system and help for germ protection. Learn more… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…6 days ago