Ingredients 2teaspoonssesame seeds 1teaspoonminced garlic 1/4cupchopped scallion 3Tablespoonslow sodium soy sauce 1TablespoonAsian sesame oil 1teaspooncoarse...
Enjoy the fresh taste of these fish tacos at home on a summer day. Add hot sauce if you like the heat, and enjoy with a light salad for a full meal.
1 lb Tilapia Fillets, cut into strips
2 1/2 cups Red Cabbage, shredded
4 medium Green Onions, thinly sliced
1/2 medium Jalapeno Pepper, halved lengthwise and minced
1/4 cup Low-Fat Sour Cream
2 tbsp Lime Juice
2 tbsp Olive Oil
8 medium Flour Tortillas, 6 inch
Salt and Ground Pepper, to taste
1. Add sour cream and lime juice to a large bowl. Mix and season with salt and pepper. Transfer half of mixture to a second bowl and set aside.
2. Add jalapeno pepper, cabbage, and green onion to sour cream mixture and mix until slaw is well coated.
3. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat and add tilapia fillets to fry. Season with salt and pepper and fry until golden brown, approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Heat tortillas in the microwave on high until warm, 20 to 30 seconds.
5. Add fish and slaw to warmed tortillas and top with remaining sour cream and lime mixture if desired. Enjoy!
In the hot summer sun, or the middle of winter, hydration is a key part of your daily health. Use these facts and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Stay healthy while treating your friends and family with this tasty side dish from the Bell Lifestyle Kitchen! Get… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago
Bell's Echinacea Immune Support. Nutritional support for the immune system and help for germ protection. Learn more… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…6 days ago