If you’re looking for a new recipe to try on the grill, we recommend this marinated pork tenderloin. Share with family and friends, and enjoy! Ingredients: 2...
Enjoy the fresh taste of these fish tacos at home on a summer day. Add hot sauce if you like the heat, and enjoy with a light salad for a full meal.
1 lb Tilapia Fillets, cut into strips
2 1/2 cups Red Cabbage, shredded
4 medium Green Onions, thinly sliced
1/2 medium Jalapeno Pepper, halved lengthwise and minced
1/4 cup Low-Fat Sour Cream
2 tbsp Lime Juice
2 tbsp Olive Oil
8 medium Flour Tortillas, 6 inch
Salt and Ground Pepper, to taste
1. Add sour cream and lime juice to a large bowl. Mix and season with salt and pepper. Transfer half of mixture to a second bowl and set aside.
2. Add jalapeno pepper, cabbage, and green onion to sour cream mixture and mix until slaw is well coated.
3. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat and add tilapia fillets to fry. Season with salt and pepper and fry until golden brown, approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Heat tortillas in the microwave on high until warm, 20 to 30 seconds.
5. Add fish and slaw to warmed tortillas and top with remaining sour cream and lime mixture if desired. Enjoy!
Try this easy to make corn on the cob recipe at home as part of a delicious summer dinner. Enjoy! Ingredients: 5 ears Corn, husks removed 1/2 cup Low-Fat...
Quiz! Which of these healthy foods delivers the highest percentage of potassium per 100g serving? Avocados, Acorn S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Make a dessert at home that everyone can enjoy with this fantastic coffee cake recipe from Bell!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago