Ingredients 2teaspoonssesame seeds 1teaspoonminced garlic 1/4cupchopped scallion 3Tablespoonslow sodium soy sauce 1TablespoonAsian sesame oil 1teaspooncoarse...
Create a simple and tasty treat with these healthy ingredients. Share with friends and family, and enjoy the nutrients and summer freshness of your choice of berries.
3 cups Mixed Fresh Berries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries as desired
3 cups Nonfat Vanilla Yogurt
1 1/2 cups Granola
Honey, to taste
1. In a glass serving dish, add one (1) cup of vanilla yogurt in an even layer.
2. Add half of mixed berries in an even layer.
3. Add one (1) cup vanilla yogurt in an even layer.
4. Add remaining berries in an even layer.
5. Add remaining vanilla yogurt in an even layer.
6. Add granola in an even layer.
7. Drizzle with honey as desired.
In the hot summer sun, or the middle of winter, hydration is a key part of your daily health. Use these facts and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2 days ago
Stay healthy while treating your friends and family with this tasty side dish from the Bell Lifestyle Kitchen! Get… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…3 days ago
Bell's Echinacea Immune Support. Nutritional support for the immune system and help for germ protection. Learn more… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…6 days ago