Ingredients 2 cups fresh spinach 1 cup brewed tea herbal green, white, or black) 1 cup coconut milk 1 ripe pear cored and peeled, if desired 1 ripe apple...
If you’re looking to try a new vegetarian snack at home, try this tasty No Bake Peanut Butter & Oat Bites recipe!
1 cup Rolled Oats
½ cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1 ¼ cups Unsweetened Coconut, shredded
⅓ cup Honey
¼ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Pieces, chopped
¼ cup Dried Cherry Pieces or Raisins, optional
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla to a medium sized bowl and stir until well mixed.
2. Add oats, chocolate pieces, fruit, and ½ cup of coconut to the bowl and stir until mixed. Cover and chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Add remaining coconut to food processor and chop until fine.
4. Shape peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls, and roll in chopped coconut.
5. Chill for 30 minutes, or until firm, before serving.
When it comes to your joints, we want them to move smoothly; this becomes difficult as we age. Even young people ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…5 days ago