Desserts can be healthy too! Try this fun and easy treat and feel free to substitute any toppings you prefer! Ingredients: 2 cups oat flour 1 zucchini,...
Try this low fat side dish that you can make ahead in record time and freeze.
• 2 tbsp sunflower oil
• 3 tbsp medium curry paste
• 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
• around 5 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into chunks
• 140g dried red lentils
• Bramley apple – (about 400g), peeled, cored and cut into chunks
• 1½ l vegetable or chicken stock, made with 1 stock cube
• natural yogurt, to serve (optional)
• chopped coriander, to serve (optional)
Anyone in the Calgary, Alberta area should drop by Glenmore Landing Sangster's! The Sangster’s flyer contains a $3… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…16 hours ago
Irritable bowel syndrome affects 6-18% of people worldwide. Diet, stress, poor sleep and changes in gut bacteria ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…7 days ago